Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Lakeland Personal Injury Attorneys Our family working to
solve your problems.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation 863-808-1344 Hablamos EspaƱol

Do I need an attorney for my Florida workers comp case?

Return to FAQ Videos


It is always advisable to consult with an attorney regarding your flow to workers compensation case so that you can be advised as to what benefits you are receiving. The attorney can also advise you as to whether you are receiving all of the benefits you are entitled to and at the correct rate.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2016 - 2023 Mank & Mank, PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab