Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Lakeland Personal Injury Attorneys Our family working to
solve your problems.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation 863-808-1344 Hablamos EspaƱol

What do I do after I am served with a summons and foreclosure complaint?

Return to FAQ Videos


It’s important to pay attention to the deadlines in the complaint. You have 20 days to respond to the complaint, and that response can be either an answer or a motion to dismiss. If you don’t respond within that 20 days, you can be defaulted. If you have already been defaulted or if you’re about to be defaulted, you can get back in good standing with the court and you should speak to an attorney about what your options are and how you can do that.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2016 - 2023 Mank & Mank, PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab