Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Lakeland Personal Injury Attorneys Our family working to
solve your problems.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation 863-808-1344 Hablamos EspaƱol

What should I do if I have been injured on the job in Florida?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should immediately report the injury to your supervisor. That way, arrangements can be made for your medical care and treatment. The supervisor will also want to take information from you, regarding the injury and what injuries you suffered. Make sure that you tell the supervisor about all of your injuries, including the minor ones. That way, once the medical professionals are done treating your major injuries, and they have to start treating your minor injuries, it’s not brought up for the first time.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2016 - 2023 Mank & Mank, PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab