Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Lakeland Personal Injury Attorneys Our family working to
solve your problems.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation 863-808-1344 Hablamos EspaƱol

Who is going to pay for my medical expenses following my Florida car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


Your personal injury protection coverage under your own auto policy will pay for your medical expenses up to $10,000 but only 80% of the bills. You may have med pay which is another coverage under your policy which will pay the other 20%. If once both of these policies exhaust then you can treat on your own health insurance.

MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions

© 2016 - 2023 Mank & Mank, PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab